There are two ways to join the UK Sartre Society:
- You can either subscribe to Sartre Studies International (costs €25 student, €45 otherwise) and then email us to advise that you’re a subscriber;
- Or you can join the Society without subscribing to Sartre Studies International. Annual membership is £10 and you will need to fill in this form and return it to us.
The benefits of membership are:
- £10 discount on our annual conference (non-member registration fees: £15 student/unwaged; £25 otherwise)
- Email announcement list (includes opportunities to review books for Sartre Studies International)
- Members’ discussion group on Facebook (in addition to our public announcements on Facebook)
Questions about membership? Don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
This page was last updated on 5 October 2015